The “Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market by Operating System (Android, iOS), Game Type (Casual, Massive Multiplayer Online Games, Social) – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – Global Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to 360iResearch.com’s offering.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.360iresearch.com/library/intelligence/online-smartphone-tablet-games?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sample
The Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation is expected to have significant long-term effects on the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market. The ongoing research considers the changes in consumer behavior, supply chain disruptions, and government interventions caused by the pandemic. Similarly, the report considers the ongoing political and economic uncertainty in Eastern Europe caused by the Russia-Ukraine Conflict and its potential implications for demand-supply balances, pressure on pricing variants, and import/export and trading. Additionally, the report addresses the impact of High Inflation on the global economy and details fiscal policies measuring and reducing its effects on demand, supply, cash flow, and currency exchange.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze trends in each of following sub-markets:
Based on Operating System, market is studied across Android and iOS. The iOS is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Game Type, market is studied across Casual, Massive Multiplayer Online Games, and Social. The Massive Multiplayer Online Games is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Region, market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make well-informed decisions. In this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 is base year, 2023 is estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is essential for assessing the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of vendors by examining key metrics within Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction, allowing users to make informed decisions based on their specific needs. This advanced analysis then organizes these vendors into four distinct quadrants, which represent varying levels of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital(V).
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers an insightful look at the current state of vendors in a particular market space. By comparing vendor contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we can give companies a greater understanding of their performance and what they are up against when competing for market share. The analysis also sheds light on just how competitive any given sector is about accumulation, fragmentation dominance, and amalgamation traits over the base year period studied.
Key Company Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market, including Com2uS Holdings Corp., CyberAgent Inc., Electronic Arts Inc., Machine Zone Inc., NCSoft Corp., Netmarble Corp., NEXON America Inc., Nintendo Co. Ltd., Rovio Entertainment Oyj, Sony Group Corp., Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd., Supercell Oy, Take Two Interactive Software Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Vivendi SE, and Warner Bros Discovery Inc..
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market, by Operating System
7. Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market, by Game Type
8. Americas Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market
9. Asia-Pacific Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Competitive Portfolio
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Market Trends: Provides comprehensive understanding of the Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and the High Inflation
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
6. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Online Smartphone & Tablet Games Market?
Read More @ https://www.360iresearch.com/library/intelligence/online-smartphone-tablet-games?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=analyst
Mr. Ketan Rohom
Sales & Marketing,
Office No. 519, Nyati Empress,
Opposite Phoenix Market City,
Vimannagar, Pune, Maharashtra,
India – 411014.
360iResearch is a market research and business consulting company headquartered in India, with clients and focus markets spanning the globe.
We are a dynamic, nimble company that believes in carving ambitious, purposeful goals and achieving them with the backing of our greatest asset – our people.
Quick on our feet, we have our ear to the ground when it comes to market intelligence and volatility. Our market intelligence is diligent, real-time and tailored to your needs, and arms you with all the insight that empowers strategic decision-making.
Our clientele encompasses about 80% of the Fortune Global 500, and leading consulting and research companies and academic institutions that rely on our expertise in compiling data in niche markets. Our meta-insights are intelligent, impactful and infinite, and translate into actionable data that support your quest for enhanced profitability, tapping into niche markets, and exploring new revenue opportunities.
This release was published on openPR.